
Today is like the last day of exams for all the seniors in NYC Unit A. Hence the seniors invited us (their juniors) to join in the celebration! Hahaha. Think it was quite an adventure. Hahaha. Really. We're supposed to meet at 5:30pm at Clementi MRT to make our way to the "ze cha" place for dinner. However, Yen Ling was kinda late and no one else knew how to get to this mysterious "ze cha" place. And after the arrival of Yen Ling, we made our pilgrimage towards the holy "ze cha" place that I really thought we'll never reach by foot from Clementi MRT. After we finally reach there, I had to wait for one of my CG members to arrive at the bus stop. Thank God I waited for her at the bus stop if not she would have taken even longer to arrive (bcoz she got off earlier by 1 stop). It is bcoz of her that I actly stupidly and foolishly walked from one bus stop to another just to find her. Zzz... O well, at least she appreciates it. I hope you do Nettie Tan. Hahaha.
After dinner comes dessert. And it is another long pilgrimage to another place that God knows where it is (I was just blindly following behind). I suspect that Yen Ling had it all planned out already for us to burn off some of those calories from the "ze cha" before the fats of the dessert are consumed.
Oh and thanks so much for organizing everything Yen Ling! Think it's really pretty enjoyable on the whole (minus the pilgrimages). :)
Below are also some of the photos that the 4 of us took together as a CG to commemorate and remember this day.

I did mention commemorate right? Apparently someone had to use violent tendencies to commemorate this day. May I stress that kids should not try this at home. Really. She really hit me in the face. Thank God it wasn't that hard. I am thankful to God though for the mercy she holds in her heart. And I pray that this mercy will grow faster or I might see the Father earlier than I might think. =P Hahaha. This is proof of your violent tendencies Kat! Hahaha.
Oh and special thanks to Hui Min for the photo. Think you were trying to block off the the punching look right? Hahaha. That's her finger in the picture by the way. :)


This is a photo of the 4 of us at the dessert place! Hahaha. The place is called... haato i think?
Below are 2 photos which I want to thank Wilson and Eng How for being so willing to make those stupid poses with me. Hahaha. God bless you guys!


Alright! It has been a long night. Though a bit disappointed that not the entire CG could join us at this event, I'm still really thankful to you all who came down. I must say I really enjoyed this event so much more because of you gals. :) You gals rocks me socks man! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment