Met up with Jet today! And Eng How as well of course. Though Jet kinda woke up late and was late in meeting us, I'm still pretty glad that we could meet up for follow-up! :) Really enjoyed the whole session where Eng How taught about the importance of the Word of God in our lives. It was pretty refreshing for myself (partly bcoz I'm not the one teaching =P) bcoz the Word of God is truly the foundation of our relationship with God. Even as the bible says in this verse:
John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Hence, not knowing God's Word is not knowing who God truly is. So by that, obviously one will not be able to have a strong relationship with God.
After the follow-up session, went down to meet Nettie to travel down together to BUKIT TIMAH!!! Gosh! It's kinda like my second time travelling down there. The first was when Raphael and Tracy wanted to meet all of us new CLs at King Albert's Park (I thought it was a park initially). Nettie and myself then met Xuan Ting at Bukit Timah to go for a job interview to SCOOP ICE-CREAM!!! Hahahaha. Think it's quite an interesting job. But don't know whether they will want me or not. I'm a slightly handicapped personel. Haha. In fact my parents don't know that I'm getting this job. Zzz... Well, I'm just waiting for their phone call first.
Scoop, scoop, scoop to the cone
Scoop, scoop, scoop to the cone
Scoop, scoop, scoop to the cone
Scoop to the cone my ice-cream. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment