In order to apply the sermon that was taught, I made a point to initiate and arrange for dinner with my mom on Mother's Day itself. Well, we were previously suppose to be celebrating Mother's Day on Monday. So don't look at me like I didn't do anything for my mom in the first place.
But of course, before that it was Hope Kids again!!! The kids are really cute! Hahaha. I think even for someone like Nettie is slowly beginning to love them too. Hahaha. But as quoted by Pastor Jeff "Cute meh? Not your child mah." Hahaha. It's quite true. Children are not easy to take care of.
This time round, Kat, Nettie, Michelle and myself went down to help. It was unbelievable! Apparently Ah Foo was down and out, not feeling well. Hence he told me to substitute him in a short role-playing/drama. I was really shocked initially, wondering what to do.. But for the Kids! For God's Kingdom! Just WHACK LAR!!! Hahahaha. Well, my role was just to act as a weird brother who loves monitor lizards (I don't actually. In fact I think they are absolutely disgusting. Hahaha.) and it was a rather fun moment. Hahaha. The kids even came to me and ask me to show them the monitor lizard after that. Just to keep them from jeering, I had to tell them that they took back the monitor lizard already. Cute right? Hahaha.

This is Jacob!!! And he is only 6years old!!! So he is like... Primary 1!!! Wahahaha! He is really cute. He was like telling me that his B'day is coming but he cannot remember when it is. Hahaha. After the Hope Kids service, he would run out to his Hope Kids class and then start waving to me to go to him! Wah.. Really adorable. And the best part is after his lesson, he actually ran around to find me and he really RAN towards me when he found me! I was really shocked but very touched too at how he was really excited to see me. :) Really reminded me of how our Father in heaven always run to us when He sees us. But for once, I would love to see Him and just run with all my might into His loving arms and just stay there forever. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment