Saturday, May 3, 2008

If You Drink, Don't Drive

Went down to some pub last night with Ben, Nettie and Xiao En. Never been to a pub before and it was in a way Nettie's idea to try it out. Not that I'm saying it's because of her that I was there but I guess I wanted to try out myself too. :)

In the end, it was quite intriguing. We went to this pub/cafe place which has quite a great ambiance, really unlike what I had in mind. I'm also rather thankful that we could avoid the sleaziness, the cigratte smoke and the 'dangers'. Haha. Had quite an amusing time there with everyone as we did a lot of first time stupid things and practically just laughed at each other and even ourselves. Hahaha. The drinks were 'so so' I guess. Though I'm no alcohol expert, some of the drinks didn't seem that great I guess. As quoted from Ben Tay (the more experienced one) "It's like drinking orange juice." coz you really can't taste the alcohol in some of the drinks.

Special thanks to Ben as well for making time to come down to join us so that we are in a way more 'protected'. And also thanks for being such a great host during my overnight at your place after the drinking. :) Help me say thanks to you mom too! ^^

Last but not least kids, if you drink, don't drive. =P


Sorry. This is quite a boring entry. Think I'm not in the mood to blog now. Perhaps I'll edit it later tonight or some other time. Haha.

No comments: