Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Friends, New Environment, New Challenge

Today was a pretty interesting day! ^^

Actually, to tell you the truth, my life is interesting! Hahaha. Really. Living a life with God is really a very interesting and rather adventurous life sometimes. That is if you live it God's way of course. I'm just too erm... lazy to blog all about everything. Hahaha. Like today! =P

I shall blog firstly about today's Campus Tour at NTU!!! It was pretty fun! Really learnt quite a bit myself about the Campus and especially about Nanyang Business School (NBS)! ^^ My future school you know??? Wahahaha..

Met some new friends too! Friends with really cool names too! Wahahaha. They are mainly Kuang Ting (a.k.a. K.T.), Yi Heng and (the most cool name) Ferarina!!! Kuang Ting and Yi Heng are both going Business course while Ferarina is still deciding between NTU and SMU. Hopefully I'll still be able to see them more in future. :) It has been pretty enjoyable conversing with all of them. :)

During the Campus Tour, we also visited the E & E place, the place where things are really really really really "eng". If you're wondering what I'm talking about, I'm refering to the hall room occupied by Eng How and Eng Seng (the Engs) and also Wei Long. (Wei Long is the product of E & E =P). Managed to sneak one 'tao pok' on Eng How and see how discourages he is. =P Hahaha.

Service was great too! Very important take away point. COURAGE! Always to take courage in the things we have to do for God. :)


Also, just a quick sharing about the recent meet up with Jet on Fri. :)

Was sharing pretty much on the Word of God and rather glad that though it was a day that was pretty packed, we managed to meet up in the end on Fri afternoon and had a great time of sharing and fellowshipping. :) Took a photo tog with Eng How and Jet and it looks ok. :) Wahahaha. =P

So sorry for the what was placed in the post previously. I was feeling groggy and stuff late at night so I kinda typed that down without knowing. Hahaha.

No comments: