Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Day of An Unexpected Turn of Events

Yesterday was really a confusing day. A day of an unexpected turn of events.

Ah Foo wanted to come to my place to learn guitar and so I welcomed him. But little did I expect Ms Nettie Tan to be at my doorstep too. Was totally shocked but oh well. What to do. Of course let them come in. How could I send them away? Hahaha. But it was a rather fruitful session of guitar practicing I believe. :)

After that went down to Bishan Sports Hall to play badminton with my left hand with Ah Foo, Nettie, Yong Sheng, Yan Yu, Michelle (De Souza) and Rayson. Wasn't really suppose to join them but because my dear uncle who just came back from LA "pang sei-ed" me so I just join them instead. Due to a lack of badminton rackets available, while everyone was playing badminton, I decided to come up with my own sport. SLIP-minton! Well, that's because we use slippers to play badminton. Thank God there was no authority ard to see this. Because amazingly, we later split into 2 groups where Ah Foo, Yong Sheng and Nettie were playing badminton on one court while Michelle, Yan Yu and myself were playing Slip-minton on another court. Wahahaha. Thank God for Rayson who still played with us though he was using a badminton. Hahahaha. I think the whole event was packed with craziness and much laughter. Wahahaha. But at least it got Yan Yu to play more. :) Haha.

After that was heading down to Nettie's place to get her really old and dusty accoustic guitar and head down to Penisular PLAZA (not malaysia) to get the strings changed and also to get her a guitar bag... Apparently I was super shocked to realise that it costs $15 to get the shop to re-string your guitar for you!!! So ex lar!!! My gosh. I'd rather learn to do it myself. Never restringed an accoustic guitar before but I think it was quite a learning experience. Was suppose to meet Cheong for dinner but he called it off so decided to help Nettie restring it on the spot. Unfortunatley I kinda forgot the time so... ended up late at meeting Kat by 40mins!!! Was suppose to meet her to do something really important.

Suppose to meet Kat at Punggol mrt at 9pm to visit dear Stacey before she flies off to Tai Pei! Not to give her a shopping list lar. Just that we haven't seen much of her so just wanna find her to spend time together. :) Yupz! We waited until about 10:30pm before she came back home. But I think the wait was pretty worth it still. :) Had quite a good time chatting with her at the lift landing. Hahaha. And found out quite a bit about her and even Big Shaun through the visit and from their mom! Wahahaha. Really interesting. :)

It was really a day of an unexpected turn of events. Feels very confusing at the end of the day but I guess it wasn't such a bad day with God afterall.

Dear Kat, if you're reading this. I hope you're not so angry with me anymore.

No comments: