Apparently everyone at the Cage hates me. Throughout the whole soccer game, I got hit on my right arm 3 times and once in my face. Major contributions from Raphael Chong as 2 counts were from him. Wahahahaha. No lar. Just kidding. The hits were real. I'm just joking about the "they hate me" part. I'm just really thankful that throughout the whole game, we played and really enjoyed and that God somehow protected my right wrist - that the ball always hit my right arm and not my wrist for all 3 times. At the same time, I think it was quite a good exercise too, just that it's a little costly considering the travelling fees and the booking of the pitch at the Cage.
After an entire morning of soccer, we headed down to the nearest hawker for lunch and then travelled back home. Went home and "nuah" plus dozed for about an hour or so before coming out again. Came out to meet Jolene for dinner!!! ^^ It's so fun lar! Hahaha.
We met at Serangoon Central Mac with Kat as well for dinner. I really enjoyed the meet up - crapping, talking, sharing of things that have actually happened in our lives and also of God's Word! Really enjoyed your presence a lot too Jolene! :)
Below are 3 photos that were taken by ourselves of ourselves. Hahaha. If you look closer, all 3 of us are standing in different positions at different photos. Hahaha. Well, that's because we're trying to see who can actually take the best self-snap photo. Hahaha. So each photo is snapped by a different person (one of us of course). We even commented on having a voting to decide which photo looks the best! Hahaha. Unfortunately, I don't know much about all these things so perhaps you can cast your votes under the comments part. Hahaha.
After the meet up with Jolene, I decided to visit Yi Han at her place. Well, she was initially meeting Kat but because she was pretty worn out by the long day and the ballet rehearsals hence decided to meet Kat another time. Which is why I decided that Kat and myself should travel down to meet Yi Han!!! It was really exciting! Hahaha. Kat commented that it's like a pilgrimage for Christ. Wahaha.
Seng: Do you stay near Woodlands Ave 2?
YH: Erm... No? Why? Where are you all now? Are you at Woodlands???
Seng: Nah... We're just walking and walking and we're walking around Woodlands.
YH: Really? Which block are you all at now?
Seng: We're at block 514.
YH: Ok! I better quickly come down soon.
Sorry to have pounced a surprise on you like this. But just that I thought it was really important to meet you last night, especially to tell you not to give up attempting to go for church camp. Not because you don't want to disappoint me in the one month challenge but because of what you shared to me before - your desire to know God more intimately, your desire to want to serve God more, your desire to play keyboard for God; all this for this God who has shown Himself time and time again in your life to be faithful and loving. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment