After that we went down to bugis earlier to meet the rest of the CG who went for the thai camp. Got them to share a little about the things that they've learnt and made them write down what they wanna do with what they've learnt. It's important to do that bcoz otherwise the trip is for nothing but a good passing experience that's all. Learnt a lot from you all as well! Thanks Kat, Yan Yu, Seow Wei and Ben for sharing! ^^
After that we met up with the remaining members of the CG and guess what movie we watched? YES!!! You got that RIGHT! IRON MAN!!! WOOT!!! This is like one of the best marvel movies I've ever watched! It's packed with much action and full of amusement and humour! Hahaha. Really enjoyed it. Think I probably wouldn't mind paying to watch again. Hahaha.

After the movie, seriously, I wish I had such a suit too! Though I have a splint on my right hand, I'm sorry to disappoint all of you that it just doesn't work the same way as Iron Man's right hand armour...
This photo that you see above is supposingly taken with the poster of "Iron Man". Unfortunately they placed it in such a place where we can't have the best of both worlds. It's either more of the poster or more of us in the photo. I guess the answer is pretty clear. More of us of course! Hahaha.After the movie it was dinner at my dad's "ze cha" place! Think it was a great time of eating, fellowship and sharing! ^^ Unfortunately, I was rather forgetful to take photos hence we kinda end up not having any photos for the dinner. Too bad all you food lovers couldn't have a look at the good food we ate! Hahaha.
After the dinner, it was dessert at TCC! Funny how we keep having "ze cha" followed by dessert right? Thank God I've been running so it's not so bad for me. =P Hahaha.
This photo is a surprise camera shot which is targeted point blank at Cheong Seng. Hahaha. That's why you can see how he actually reacted. Wahahaha. Sorry sheep! Hope your eyes are ok. Hahaha.
Apparently Kat was well prepared for sneaky shots at her after a third attempt of trying to get unglam photos of people around. Hahaha. So you can see she has already gotten her pose ready. Btw, what do u think Nettie is doing in the picture? Hahaha.
Then as you can see here there's Seow Wei and Ben. Apparently Ben (who looks like a drug addict in his 11b looks like he wants to whack the person who took this photo. Hmmm... I think that would be... mua.. Hahaha.
In this photo, however, sneaky Michelle managed to take a shot without Kat knowing. She does look weird in this photo. No idea what she's doing. Hahaha. As for me, I'm just being my sweet innocent self. ^^ Hahaha.
If you look carefully, this is an IQ question that Jet gave to everyone and apparently we're all cracking our brains on how to move 3 'sticks' to form 3 identical squares. And of course I know how. Just testing the rest of you too. =P Hahaha.
Don't be too upset about not being able to figure out the answer k Zac? Haha. It is alright to not have a high IQ. :)
This is so fun! A loving photo of my CG at TCC! It's the best CG of all! Muahahaha! And I'm so thankful and glad that you could join us in the end, Jet! Really really glad that you could join us! ^^
After almost a whole day's excitement and thrill with my CG and esp with God, it was time to head back home. Travelled part of the distance home with 3 hot babes on the train too! Hahaha. It's been a great day I'll say and I'm really glad to have all of you be in my CG. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment