An interesting recent turn of events which upset my plans pretty much. Was kinda slightly rebelious initially, wanted to just do things my way and not waste my efforts in planning and preparing. But that's not what it's all about. And it's especially not about me. So why so concerned about my efforts?
This is God's CG, not my CG. This is God's work, not my work. Hence we need to do it God's way, not my way. We need to follow the best plan, God's plan, not my plan. We should follow God's will, not my will.
This is really true. And I'm not speaking in a tone such that "Oh so it's all about God. Fine! I don't need to be in the picture!" No no no.. I'm speaking it in a manner where I'm thankful that in the midst of all these wonderous plans God actually involved little ME! Really! I'm like so so so amazed when I allowed God to upset my plans and flow along together with His wonderous plans, witnessing the wonders for myself. It's really amazing! ^^
This is the verse that was prophesied last service:
Proverbs 16:9
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
This is really really so so so true. And I cannot help but say God this is what I've been asking for all along and yet now I'm complaining when You upset my plans??? When I called You and asked of You to lead me and guide me every step of the way, You answered me "I will." Yet when You tried to guide me and lead me, I asked "Why is this happening?"
Isn't it intriguing how sometimes we humans think? Hahaha. But I'm glad that I straightened things out before I started denting God's perfect plan for His people. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment