As you can see from my comments about food above that I'm number 1, NOT a food lover and number 2, NOT food critic material. So pls do not look for me for food reccomendations. I don't even know what I just ate. I only know it's good. Hahahaha..
Special thanks to Ben Tay for initiating to organize and hold this CG dinner. Think you've done a wonderful job. I'm sure everyone did enjoy a relaxful time of fellowship. Really wanna also thank God for all the people in the CG that were there too! Thank you for committing to this CG to live and share lives with one another together. :) For the people who were not there, my heart goes out to you for I know you want to be there too but just can't. It's ok yea? :) Don't be too upset. There's always next time! And I'm so looking forward to the Unit Retreat tomorrow evening! Wahahahaha.. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment