Saturday, May 31, 2008

Updates

It's *yawn* early in the morning. Preparing myself to go down for campus tour again today and... why am I blogging now whenI'm suppose to be preparing? Well, partly because I got my loving younger bro to purchase milk from the 7-11 store downstair for my morning cereal. So in the meanwhile I'll blog. If you're wondering why I'm going down for campus tour again at NTU, simple. To know more people of course. Especially those going into NBS. It's not like the school will actually change it's structures overnight or even a week. Haha.

Anyway, in the recent week where my stupid cable modem was down, I finally moved on to the next phase of my room clearing. Wahahaha... And I literally dug out a lot of stuff from my drawers and cupboards which dates all the way back to even Sec 2!!! Awww... The old times... Well, it was a very memorable year. Because it was the year I came to know one of my closer pals, started to learn new things and met someone whom I never knew had such great love for me - Jesus. :)

Just to give all of you a treat, I shall let you in on some of the things I dug up. :)


This is the kind of stupid thing I used to do in JC. Even I forgot about it already.


Letter of excuse for church camps last time! My gosh...


If you can find your name here in the above 2 pieces of paper and still in church, you are ANCIENT!!! As the Uni ppl would say, Dinosaur or Cockroach (whichever that's worse. LOL!).

This is a really old way of sharing God's goodness to others. Wahahaha. The old days... :)

No comments: