Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What A Day! ^^

What A Day! Hahaha. Yes, it has been quite a day. Today is one of the few exceptional days where I'm not stucked at home being "holy" by reading the bible, doing plannings and entertaining people on msn. Had to leave house really early today to go for my doctor's appointment at TTSH. Went for an X-ray and consulted the doctor. Sadly the doctor said that the bone in my wrist has yet to join. Though I was pretty disappointed, I was still rather surprised that the whole appointment was pretty fast this time. It only took 1 hour which is so so so much shorter compared to the usual 2 hours plus! However, all this was no longer much of any concern when I had to pay the bill. For the first time I'm visiting a doctor in the hospital without my 11b... And guess what's the bill? $45!!! Gosh! I feel the weight of expenses in the working world alright.

After that I spent an entire afternoon with my dear sheep T.C.S.! Hahaha. In case your wondering, T.C.S. stands for Tan Cheong Seng. We had lunch at T.C.C. or also known as The Cafe Cartel. We kinda had our lunch there and then camped there for like super long. Think the manager wasn't very pleased with us coz when we were first there she didn't seem to like give us a lot of attention but when our stay dragged, I realise she'll give frequent peeks to see if we're still around.


After we left, we actually went to walk walk around Tampines Mall and came across quite an interesting sight. Can you believe this??? These are Famous Amos Cookies!!! They call them 'Choc Fusion' and 'Double Choc Chip'!!! I call them 'Carbon Fusion' and 'Double Carbon Chip'. Seriously! It looks as if they made a mistake in baking and decided to sell them out. Hahaha.

It has been a really long time since we hanged out together like this sheep! And I think it was pretty enjoyable and fun. Hahaha. Let's continue to have more of such. Next time it's my turn to choose the venue and you musn't complain hor. Hahaha.

No comments: