Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hope Kids LIVE!

Good Morning! Hahaha. I know it's not morning when I'm blogging this entry but I just felt like saying it because it was like super super super early in the morning when I woke up today. I can't believe things just happened so fast again. Like can you believe it? One moment we were just sitting down having dinner, the next moment we've suddenly decided on going down to Hope Kids as a CG! Like huh?

It started with Kat wanting to serve God more through her talents of singing by volunteering to sing for Hope Kids. And as she spoke of it yesterday, people began to be intrigued and decided to go down together and it was so many people that we made it a CG outing... Amazing right? Like here comes the spontaneous juice again. Hahaha. Ok ok. Rather than give credit to spontaneous juice, I think I should give credit to the Holy Spirit instead.

So as I was saying, I woke up at 6plus this morning and literally dragged my feet out of bed. Slept at 2 plus talking to Cheong Seng and Ben Tay on msn so I kinda incurred a sleep debt. The best part in all of this is that despite taking my own sweet time in travelling down, I actually reached there at 7:45am which is like half an hour earlier than the time of meeting. Zzz... So basically I just end up camping at somerset mrt waiting for the rest.


This is a photo of the CG at Hope Kids LIVE! It was a really interesting experience. It felt like I was going for another service except that it's a service for dummys. Not that I'm trying to insult the service, but on the contrary affirm the service because I believe it was pretty comprehendable for kids. I was also quite amazed when a little girl could answer the qn of "Why did Jonah run away from God?". Now I also know that Zac and Nettie have a lot to grow with regards to handling kids. Patience people, patience. After all, you were all once like that too. Hahaha.


This is Titus! I think he is really cute and he is only Primary 2!!! Wahahaha.. And pls note that I am NOT a paedophile.

It really was a great learning experience on the whole. Really. I could feel the presence of God moving abt in the place despite the kiddy versions of praise and worship and when the Word was taught. God is really in Hope Kids LIVE! Hmmm.. Well, I may consider volunteering my services more for this. ^^

No comments: