This post is meant mainly for the people who want to keep me in their prayers. :) Well, apparently some of them have asked me what they can pray for me. So here is a list of things you can pray for me. ^^
1. Wisdom, Courage, Annointing in Outreach & Discipleship
I need wisdom to make decisions and lead God's people. Courage to face the truth and to convict others of God's Word, speaking into their lives. I need Annointing that may God be with me in everything that I do and hence not be done in vain. :)
2. A heart that is always Humble & Teachable
I always believe that God can grow me and teach me through the people around me, even the younger believers. :) One doesn't necessarily need to be taught by someone that is spiritually more mature to grow. In fact, all of us can learn a lot if only our eyes can open up and see... :)
3. God's Strength & Good Health
Doing God's work can be rather draining at times. Hence this is a very important prayer point for me. :) In fact, I just visited the doctor again today. He told me that the bone in my wrist is still not joined yet... And that it will take about 2 more months to recover!!! I'm really hoping for a miraculous quick recovery. So pls pray for me in this!
Last but not least, if any of you, as you pray for me and God has dropped a Word for me in you, pls pls pls pls do let me know! :) Thanks! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment